igenlode: The pirate sloop 'Horizon' from "Treasures of the Indies" (Default)
[personal profile] igenlode
My ability to post comments has returned after a month in a manner as unheralded as when it disappeared -- no site changes have been announced on [site community profile] dw_news or [site community profile] dw_maintenance, but I'm no longer getting the blank captchas as an impassable barrier every time I try to interact with comments on my own blog or anyone else's. That is, I'm no longer getting the captchas at all; I don't know if they have been changed to become more accessible or not, but at least they're apparently no longer mandatory...

The user profile bug is still present, but that one is a nuisance rather than a show-stopper; I generally access profiles so little that I didn't notice it until it was pointed out to me, although it is a pain never to be able to access them at all.

Date: 2026-07-23 12:07 am (UTC)
paserbyp: (Default)
From: [personal profile] paserbyp
Go to “Inbox” and to “Help/Support” then scroll down and click “open support request”.

Hope it helps.

Profile

igenlode: The pirate sloop 'Horizon' from "Treasures of the Indies" (Default)
Igenlode Wordsmith

July 2026

M T W T F S S
  12345
6 7 8 91011 12
13141516171819
2021 2223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 23 July 2026 04:44 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios